Through partnership, we will provide young people aged 11-25 with a wide range of learning opportunities and an improved support structure that will enable and achieve a greater degree of independence and quality of life.
Within the context of the above, the Youth Service has identified and followed the key priorities:
- Encouraging Active Participation
- Developing Employability Skills
- Encouraging Healthy Lifestyles
- Education, Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Developing Social Inclusion
- Developing Positive Relationships - Family and Community
In this section you can also find out information on Education and Student Loans.