Submitting your Planning Application
Each Planning Application must include the following:-
- 4 No. completed copies of the Applications Forms
- 4 No. copies of plans drawn to an appropriate metric scale showing clearly what the application entails. These may include all or some of the following:- Elevational Drawings (Existing and Proposed); Block Plan (showing position of development in relation to its surrounding area).
- Ordnance Survey Plan clearly identifying the application site in red ink and any other land in your ownership or control in blue ink.
- The relevant Fee (cash or cheque) - If no fee or an incorrect fee is submitted your application will not be registered/processed and will be returned to you.
- Design and Access Statement (where required).
- Any other information as may be requested by the Local Planning Authority.
The following documents are available under Document Links:-
- Fees for Planning Applications
- Fees for Application for Consent to Display Advertisements
For further guidance please view the following information under External Links and Document links:-
- Access Statement Guidance (February 2011)
- Design and Access Statements in Wales
- Planning for Sustainable Buildings
- Tan 12 - Design 2009
- The Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Wales) Order 2012
- The Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) (Amendment
(Wales) Regulations 2009 - Design and Access Statement (Listed Building Consent)
Comment on Individual Applications
You can submit representations/comments to the Planning Division electronically.
Please ensure you provide as much detail as possible including the planning application number. e.g. P/05/0876
Comments/representations can be e-mailed to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling-In Planning Applications
Further information is available under Document Links - Asking the National Assembly to decide Planning Applications - An Explanatory Guide