Self Isolation Support Payment
If you have been contacted by NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service (TTP) and been told to self-isolate, you may be entitled to a self-isolation payment.
If you meet ALL of the eligibility criteria, you are entitled to a Self-Isolation Payment of £500
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Wales, Test, Trace, Protect service (TTP) on or after 23 October 2020
- You are employed or self-employed
- You cannot work from home and will lose income as a result
- You or your partner are currently receiving at least one of the following benefits: Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit
You may be entitled to Self-Isolation Payment of £500 if you meet all of criteria above, but:
- You or your partner Do Not currently receive Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit and
- You will face financial hardship as a result of not being able to work while you are self- isolating.
This application is for one person only and any further applications within the same household must be made by each individual.
Please ensure that you have the following before starting your application:
- National Insurance Number
- The dates of your isolation period –as notified by NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service (TTP)
- Your most recent Bank Statement, wage slip or proof of self-employment (if you do not have these at the time you apply then you will need to send them as soon as possible afterwards-your application will not proceed without them)
For more information on how your personal information is processed please use the following link https://gov.wales/covid-19-self-isolation-support-scheme-privacy-notice