Current guidance for staff
Last Updated 25/03/2020
Please Note - Following the Prime Ministers statement on Monday only staff engaged in the following frontline and key back office services are to attend work:
The essential service areas are for this Council are:-
- Adult Social Care
- Establishing a volunteer workforce to support vulnerable people
- Establishing the support systems to support local businesses
- Childcare provision in schools
- Childcare settings
- Free School Meals
- Children Services- Statutory duties
- Registration & Bereavement Services
- Homeless, Substance Misuse Supported Accommodation
- Waste, cleansing & facilities cleansing
- Front line services highways and parks
- Contact Centre
- Life Line
- ICT & Technical
- Payroll Year End
- Finance Year End
- Revenues and Benefits
- Regulatory Services and Public Protection
- Control Centre for the authority.
While we take actions to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will endeavour to update this page with the latest information for staff on the availability of Council services and closures if required.
As the situation regarding Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve the Council is putting plans in place to protect its staff and ensure that vital services continue to be delivered where possible.
View information from Public Health Wales on Novel Coranavirus (COVID-19) All staff are reminded that they should contact their line manager in the first instance where possible. If you are a staff member who is also a resident, please keep updated via our residents update page. You can also contact the Council with an emergency issue via the Contact Centre on 01685 725000.
Contacting the Council
If your service/working arrangements have been affected, then it might be necessary to re-deploy you to help other key, frontline service areas to deliver vital support to our community. Your line manager will provide you with further details shortly.