How to Apply
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Julie Towers on 07764 791 736 or Zara Bruton on 07540 706 547 at our recruitment partners, Penna.
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and Covering Letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application
The following timetable sets out key dates in our recruitment process for this role. Please ensure that you mention in your supporting statement if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing Date||Friday 7th May 2021|
|Longlist Meeting||W/C 10th May 2021|
|Preliminary Interviews & 1-2-1 with the Leader, Lisa Mytton||W/C 17th May 2021|
|Shortlist Meeting||W/C 24th May 2021|
|Final Panel Interviews||W/C 31st May 2021|