Make a planning application
We offer and encourage pre-application discussions to assist in the preparation of your planning application. You can find full information in the Pre-Application Planning Advice Charging Schedule and Guidance Note.
Submitting Your Planning Application
Each Planning Application must include the following:
- 2 No. completed copies of the Applications Forms
- 2 No. copies of plans drawn to an appropriate metric scale showing clearly what the application entails. These may include all or some of the following:- Elevational Drawings (Existing and Proposed); Block Plan (showing position of development in relation to its surrounding area)
- Ordnance Survey Plan clearly identifying the application site in red ink and any other land in your ownership or control in blue ink
- The relevant Fee (cash or cheque) - If no fee or an incorrect fee is submitted your application will not be registered/processed and will be returned to you
- Design and Access Statement (where required)
- Any other information as may be requested by the Local Planning Authority
Comment on Individual Applications
You can submit representations/comments to the Planning Division electronically. Please ensure you provide as much detail as possible including the planning application number e.g. P/05/0876.
Calling-In Planning Applications
Further information is available under Further information - Asking the National Assembly to decide Planning Applications - An Explanatory Guide.