Make a Planning Application
We offer and encourage pre-application discussions to assist in the preparation of your planning application. You can find full information in the Pre-Application Planning Advice Charging Schedule and Guidance Note.
Submitting Your Planning Application
Each Planning Application must include the following:
- 2 x completed copies of the Applications Forms
- 2 x plans drawn to an appropriate metric scale showing clearly what the application entails. These may include all or some of the following:- Elevational Drawings (Existing and Proposed); Block Plan (showing position of development in relation to its surrounding area)
- Ordnance Survey Plan clearly identifying the application site in red ink and any other land in your ownership or control in blue ink
- The relevant Fee (cash or cheque) - If no fee or an incorrect fee is submitted your application will not be registered/processed and will be returned to you
- Design and Access Statement (where required)
- Any other information as may be requested by the Local Planning Authority
Please note application fees will be increased from 24.08.2020. Please see link provided below.
Comment on Individual Applications
You can submit representations/comments to the Planning Division electronically. Please ensure you provide as much detail as possible including the planning application number e.g. P/05/0876.
Calling-In Planning Applications
Further information is available from Called-in planning applications: Guidance via Welsh Government.