Online, Saves Time

Planning Advertisement Control

Customers are advised to contact the Town Planning Division for advice relating to the proposed display of advertisements, as it is a criminal offence to displace an advertisement without the relevant consent. The Town Planning Division can then offer advice as to whether a proposed advertisement requires advertisement consent.

Customers who instead wish to view the Government's Guide relating to 'Outdoor advertisements and signs: a guide for advertisers' can view this information on the Planning Portal.

A-Z of Services
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P q R S T u V W x Y z