We provide and arrange a number of children's services to help and support families with children.
We are keen to ensure that the children and young people of Merthyr Tydfil:
- are healthy
- feel good about their lives
- are safe and protected
- can learn new things
- are able to grow up happily
- are looked after well
We work in partnership with a range of organisations to provide services to those who need it.
Information Advice and Assistance
Together we have a duty to provide an information, advice and assistance service to Merthyr Tydfil residents to improve the well being of people who need care and support. This includes:
- Listening to children and young people’s views and feelings
- Treating them with respect
- Being aware of different culture, beliefs and language need
If you would like to have more information, advice or request assistance, please contact us on 01685 725000. If outside of office hours call the Emergency Duty Team on 01443 743665