Sponsor a roundabout
Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council Roundabout Sponsorship Scheme
Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council (MTCBC) has a number of roundabout sponsorship opportunities available for businesses and organisations in the area, interested in advertising to an extensive passing audience.
Costs for advertising are as follows:
|Station Car Park
|Trevithick Tunnel (By Vauxhall garage)
|Abercanaid (By Dragon Parc / Willows)
|Dowlais Industrial Estate (Galon Uchaf roundabout)
|Prince Charles Hospital
|Gurnos Ring Road
|Gellideg (Swansea Road)
|Pengarnddu (by Lidl/Asda)
Please also refer to the attached plan showing the location of each roundabout.
MTCBC will be responsible for the design, production and erection of signs in accordance with the following criteria:
- The signs will be 500mm x 1200mm
- The signs will have a white background, although logos can be in full colour
- Company name, logo and short statement can be included on the signs
- The signs will also include “Visit Merthyr” together with the Councils logo
- The number of signs installed on a roundabout will be limited to the number of access points up to a maximum of 4
- The signs will be non-reflective
- The signs will be free standing and unlit
- The signs will be located at ground level
MTCBC will be responsible for obtaining any necessary advertising consent.
The sponsorship will continue for a period of 3 years, following which the availability of the sponsorship opportunity will be re-advertised.
If more than one expression of interest is received by the closing date for any roundabout, all interested parties will be given the opportunity to submit a further bid. MTCBC will accept the highest bid received.
MTCBC reserves the right to decline sponsorship from any business or organisation, it considers inappropriate.
Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council
Triangle Business Park