Online, Saves Time

Members of Parliament (MPs)

Represent the interests of all the people of their constituency in the House of Commons

Members of the European Parliament (MEPs)

Represent the interests of the people in their region at the European parliament

Assembly Members (AMs)

Assembly members are elected to represent the people of Wales at regional and national level

Find your Councillor

Search by name, ward or political party

Community Councils

There is only one community council in the Merthyr Tydfil area

A-Z of Services
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P q R S T u V W x Y z