The Welsh Government have launched the Childcare Provider Grant to help childcare providers with the economic consequences of coronavirus (Covid-19).
The grant compliments other Government support measures (such as the Job Retention Scheme to cover ‘furloughed’ employees) for people and business.
You are not eligible for this grant if you have received, or have been successful in applying for support from:
- The business rate grant from your Local Authority
- Economic resilience fund for SME and microbusinesses
- Self-employment income support scheme
- Welsh Government Start Up Grant
- Third Sector Resilience Fund
In addition to the schemes above, you will not be eligible if you have received funding under the Mudiad Meithrin grant scheme as this is funded via the Third Sector Resilience Fund.