Anti-social Behaviour and Nuisance
Use this service to report Anti-social Behaviour.
The Merthyr Tydfil Community Safety Partnership is a multi-agency partnership working together to reduce crime, disorder and anti-social behaviour throughout the County Borough of Merthyr Tydfil. The Partnership is committed to making the borough a safer place to live, work and visit.
The Partnership was established as a result of the Crime and Disorder Act in 1998 and is made up of both statutory partners and voluntary sector organisations.
Statutory Partners include:
- South Wales Police
- South Wales Police Authority
- Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council
- South Wales Fire Authority
- Cwm Taf Local Health Board
- Wales Probation Service
The involvement of voluntary and community sector organisations is also vital if the Community Safety Partnership is to work to its full potential.
Voluntary organisations that are part of the Partnership include:
- Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil (VAMT)
- Safer Merthyr Tydfil (SMT)
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Victim Support
- Communities First
- Registered Social Landlords, e.g. Merthyr Tydfil Housing Association; Merthyr Valleys Homes; Hafod Housing; Wales & West Housing Association