1st Friday of every month, at High Street Merthyr Tydfil
As usual you will find fresh quality products that are grown, reared or made within a 50 mile radius.
By buying at the Farmers' Market you will be supporting Welsh Farmers and helping do drive the local economy. Many of the foods you find at the market are True Taste of Wales award winners which recognises the best in welsh cuisine.
- Andcrafted - Andrea's handmade jewellery
- Coity Bach - Local pork and baked savouries
- Cig Mynydd Cymru - Fresh Welsh Lamb, and Beef
- Cyfarthfa Greenhouses: Fresh Vegetables and Plants
- Fairtrade Merthyr - A selection of Fairtrade products, including chocolate, cereals and biscuits. Plus free tea and coffee
- Powelled by Love - Homeware and accessories
- Riverside Sourdough - Artisan Breads
- Lee Price Gallery - Prints and cards of local landscapes and people available from the artist direct
- Helen's Country Kitchen - Jams, chutneys, sauces and pickles.
- Chilli of the Valley - Red hot to mild everything with chilli!
- Trecaste Eggs - Fresh chicken and Duck eggs
- The Bag Lady - Handmade textile bags, aprons and soft furnishings.
- Lyn B Jewellery - Handmade jewellery with semi precious stones.
If you rear, grow or make your own food, we would love to hear from you. We are always looking for new traders to join us who can supply something we currently do not offer.
We currently have vacancies for: