Business Rates online
You can now create a secure account to:
- View your up to date account information (Account Balance, Instalments and Payments) for all properties that you are responsible for
- View previous notifications that may have been issued to you (Bills, Reminders, Final notices and Summonses)
- Update your contact details (telephone and email)
- Electronic billing - switch to e-billing and opt out of paper notifications and view them on-line.
- Communicate directly with us about your account
Set up a Direct Debit
This is a quick and easy way to pay your council tax. If you choose to pay by direct debit you will be offered three dates on which to make your payment (the 1st, 10th or 20th of the month) and also have the option to pay over 10 or 12 months. You will need your council tax account number together with your bank details.
To register for this service you will need your:
- Account reference number
- Property postcode
- A valid email address and
- Contact telephone number