Online, Saves Time

General Legal Advice

Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Councils Legal Department advises in-house Departments only. The Council is unable to provide the public with any form of legal advice.

Where can I seek legal advice?

Private Solicitors

We will assist the public in any way we can but you will need to seek legal advice from a private solicitor.

There are many local Solicitor firms operating within Merthyr Tydfil who would be more than happy to help with any legal issues you have.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Alternatively, you can contact the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB). The CAB provides free independent, confidential and impartial advice to members of the public, including legal matters.

To make an appointment please contact the CAB directly.

The Council can not be held responsible for the content of external websites.