Online, Saves Time

Council Tax Disabled Band Reductions

Use this service to apply for disabled band reduction. 

If you, or someone who lives with you, needs a room, or an extra bathroom or kitchen, or extra space in your property to meet special needs arising from a permanent disability, you may be entitled to a reduction in your Council Tax liability.

Your Council Tax Demand may be reduced to the equivalent of a property in the band immediately below the band shown on the valuation list (this can also apply for properties in Band A).

These reductions ensure that disabled people do not pay more Council Tax on account of space needed because of a disability.

Contact Us

Were you looking for?