Online, Saves Time

What is Universal Credit?

From the 27th June 2018 Universal Credit replaces new claims for Housing Benefit, Income Support, Jobseekers Allowance (Income Based), Employment and Support Allowance (Income Based), Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit.

If you have a change in your household circumstances that would mean you need to claim any of the above, you will also need to claim Universal Credit

For more information visit