Online, Saves Time

Report a flooding or drainage Issue

Flooding can occur for a number of reasons. Different organisations or land owners may be responsible for maintaining the affected drainage system.

We are responsible for:

  • Some ordinary watercourses
  • Some culvert inlet structures
  • All adopted road and pavement drainage  


If you experience a drainage or a flooding issue please use the e-form on this page. Alternatively you can call Highways Customer Care on 01685 724939.                                               

Contact Us

Were you looking for?


A-Z of Services
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P q R S T u V W x Y z