Online, Saves Time

Drainage and Flooding

Information related to land drainage and flood risk including who to contact if there is a problem. 

SAB (SuDS Approval Body)

Apply for MTCBC SAB approval and find further information on Schedule 3 of the Flood and Water Management Act.

Flood Risk Management

Flood Risk Management strategies and reports, plus information on flood alert warnings.

Report a flooding or drainage Issue

How to report a flooding or drainage issue.

Sewers and Water mains

Who to contact if there's a problem with public sewers or water mains.

Ordinary Watercourse Consenting

What to do if you plan to carry out construction works on a watercourse

Riparian Ownership

Your responsibilities if a watercourse crosses land under your ownership.

Flooding Advice, Prevention and Insurance

Up to date flood advice from Natural Resources Wales and information on where to get affordable insurance if your home is at risk from flooding.