Online, Saves Time

Gully Grate or Manhole Cover

If you see a missing or broken manhole cover or gulley grate please use our Online form to report it. 

We will inspect it as soon as possible, make the area safe and inform the relevant organisation.

Report a Manhole Cover

Manhole Covers are found in roads and pavements, are solid and usually belong to Welsh Water or MTCBC.  If it belongs to Welsh Water, we will attend site and make the area safe as soon as possible.

Gulley Grates are found at the edge of the road and allow rain water to drain away.