Online, Saves Time

Highways maintenance

Advice on roads maintenance and how to report a roadside problem.

Reporting Highways Issues

Reporting Highways Issues

Apply for a dropped kerb

What you need to do to apply for a dropped kerb.


Process of dealing with potholes and how we prioritise repairs.


Information on pavement maintenance.

Report a street light

Report a faulty street light to us.

Report street furniture

Report damaged or missing street furniture.

Report a street nameplate

Tell us about a damaged or missing street nameplate.

Maintenance - structural surveys

Information on surveys carried out on the highways in the County Borough of Merthyr Tydfil.

Snow clearance

Snow clearing information from our WInter Maintenance Plan


When we grit and how to report an empty grit bin


General information on the Highway Network Management Plan

a to z of services
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P q R S T U V W x Y z