Online, Saves Time

Report a damaged or missing Traffic Sign

Use this service to report a damaged or missing traffic sign.

All traffic signs provided on the highway must comply with The Traffic Sign Regulations and General Directions 2002. Signs must be bilingual with Welsh above English. Traffic signs are provided and maintained on adopted highways throughout the County Borough in order to give information to the road user. The main groups of signs are:

  • Warning signs mainly triangular
  • Regulatory signs e.g. red circles
  • Direction signs mainly rectangular
PLEASE NOTE: the authority does not maintain the trunk roads A470, A4060 and A465 (Heads of the Valleys Road). These roads are the responsibility of the South Wales Trunk Road Agent and problems should be reported directly to them by phone on 0300 123 1213

Were you looking for?