Online, Saves Time

Report a street light

Use this service to report a faulty street light.

start now

The Authority has its own in house Street Lighting Section who carry out all repairs to the Street Lighting Network. Overhead cables supply some of the Authority’s lights and these may be the responsibility of the local Electricity Distribution Company. They may take a longer time to repair, but please still report them to us initially.

Please note, the authority only deals with street lights.  Faults to lights attached to properties are the responsibility of the property owner.  If you live in a housing association property you would need to contact the maintenance department at the housing association.

If the street light is on the M4, A470 or A465 (Heads of the Valleys road) please contact Traffic Wales on 0845 602 6020.

Were you looking for?

a to z of services
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P q R S T U V W x Y z