Online, Saves Time

Storage of Fireworks

There are legal controls which cover the storage, sale and display of fireworks.

If you wish to have a wholesale or retail premises situated within the Merthyr Tydfil Borough that store or sell fireworks of up to two tonnes (net explosives content). You must obtain an Explosives Storage Licence from Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council.

If you want to store more than two tonnes of explosives you should apply to the Health and Safety Executive for a licence.