Online, Saves Time

Voluntary Sector Transport Licence

Mini-bus permits can be issued to organisations concerned with religion, education, recreation, social welfare and other activities of benefit to the community.

These permits allow the use of a mini-bus with between 9 and 16 seats and are known as Section 19 permits. They can be issued without the need for the operator to hold a Public Service Vehicle License (P.S.V).

Before a permit is issued the issuing body must be satisfied that the transport services are not run with a view to profit nor incidentally to an activity which is itself carried on with a view to profit (Hire and Reward).

If you have further queries please use the contact us form on the side of this page.

Contact Us