Use this service to buy a replacement Wheeled Bin.
From 1st April 2019 there will be a £15.00 administration and delivery charge for any replacement wheeled bins.
Collected every two weeks and must be put out by 7.00 a.m. on your collection day.
Please use your recycling boxes, new reusable sack, food bin and reusable garden bags for most of your waste.
- Dust from your vacuum cleaner
- Nappies and hygiene products
- Crisp packets, cereal bag packets and any other plastic film type packaging
- Small amounts of pet waste (please ensure it is double bagged)
- Any other non-recyclable household waste
- Coal ash (must be cold)
- Broken glass
- Broken toys
- Cans, plastics, paper, glass and cardboard*
- Garden Waste**
- Food Waste****
- Electrical or battery operated items (small electrical items can be placed in your recycling box)***
- Rubble and soil - for larger amounts you should hire a skip***
- Heavy metal items - e.g. fire extinguishers, bicycle parts***
- Car batteries/engine oil ***
- Clinical Waste - please contact us for further information
The lid of your Wheelie Bin must be closed. Only one bin per property will be collected.
Side waste (rubbish outside of your bin) will not be collected.
Leave small electrical items by your recycling boxes. Leave unwanted clothing and pairs of shoes in clear plastic bags.
* Use your recycling boxes/reusable sack
** Use your garden waste sack
*** Take to the Household Waste Recycling Centre
**** Use your food waste bins