Online, Saves Time

Tell us about a change to Housing Benefit

If you are already receiving Housing Benefit and/or a Council Tax Reduction and your circumstances change you must tell us about those changes straight away.

If you don't tell us of any changes you may receive too much benefit and any overpayment will have to be paid back. You could also lose money if you don't report certain changes, for example, if your rent goes up.

To find out what types of change you need to tell us about and to report us of a change then please use the online form below