Online, Saves Time

Report a Dead Animal

Use this service to report a Dead Animal that needs to be removed.

Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council will collect any Dead Animals on the road for disposal such as a Cats, Dogs, livestock and wild animals.

If you want to dispose of a dead pet you would need to make arrangements for disposal. For example, a vet would offer this service so the Council advise you contact your nearest vet who will be able to advise you accordingly.

PLEASE NOTE: the Authority does not maintain the trunk roads A470, A4060 and A465 (Heads of the Valleys Road). Trunk roads are the responsibility of the South Wales Trunk Road Agent (SWTRA) and the dead animal should be reported directly to them by phone on 0300 123 1213