Online, Saves Time

How to request new road markings, how to apply for road closures, traffic scheme information and more.

Yellow lines

Information on yellow lines and how to request new road markings.


How to request a new traffic sign.

Weight limits

Information on weight limits on the highways and how to request a weight limit.

Road closures and diversions

Apply for temporary road closures for special events.

Speed limits

Information on speed limits for all vehicles types and how to request a change of speed limit.

Parades - granting of permissions

What you need to tell us about if you are planning to hold an event.

Tourist Direction signs

How to request a new tourist direction sign.

Permanent Road Closure

Information and how to request a permanent road closure.

Speed humps

What we are doing to reduce speed and how you can request traffic calming measures.

Resident Parking Policy

Resident parking procedure and permit schemes.

Traffic Schemes

How to request a road safety scheme.

A-Z of Services
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P q R S T u V W x Y z